Prof. Dr. P.S.K.Patra
For past 15 years he is involved as an active academician & educational administrator with an objective of producing the highest echelon of technocrat.
He is holding a degree of B.E in Computer Science & Engineering, M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering and Ph.D. in Computer Science & Engineering. His area of interest is Artificial Intelligence, Software Engineering, Data mining and warehousing & Wireless Network. He is an active member of ISTE, CSI, IAENG (Canada), MASPRS, USA, Senior Member of IACSIT, Singapore, Senior Member of CSTA, USA(M.NO-3890521), SDIWC, USA (M.NO-11263), Senior Member of SCIEI, Canada, Senior Member of IEDRC, Hongkong, Member of WASET, USA.
He has more than 49 international and national referred journal publications. He has attended more than 25 National level workshops. He has organized 10 numbers of National Level mega conferences, 40 numbers of workshops, exhibits to enhance the knowledge of the researchers and students. He has delivered several guest lectures at different parts of the country and also he is a visiting corporate trainer for many software organizations. Acted as a Judge for many National level conferences / Symposium.
Due to his consistent performance in academics deliverables and individual achievement, social development, he has been honored with many awards named as “RASTRIYA GAURAV AWARD” by IIFS, New Delhi in 2011 and “RASTRIYA VIKAS RATAN AWARD” by EGSI, New Delhi in 2012.
He Has Published 5 Books For The Engineering Students:
- Titled "Object Oriented Programming" for the 4th semester students, faculty and professional. ISBN: 978-93-80659-93-0
- Titled "Computer Programming" 1st semester students, faculty and professional is published. ISBN: 978-81-927500-9-5
- Titled "Database Management System" for 3rd semester students, faculty and professional is published. ISBN: 978-93-85365-19-5
- Titled "Object Oriented Programming and Data Structure" for 3rd semester students, faculty and professional is published. ISBN: 978-93-85364-08-2
- Titled "Programming and Data Structure - II" by E.Balaguruswamy for 3rd semester students, Graphs Pg.No:5.1-5.52, Subject Book Editor. ISBN: 978-93-392-2102-7
- Titled "Computer Programming" with Anna University Lab Manuals and Question Papers is published.
He has been honored as best lecturer for 2007-08, 08-09, 09-10, 11-12, 12-13 & 13-14. Best research paper honored in 2009 by SJBIT, Bangalore
R&D Centers Established By Dr.P.S.K.Patra:
- Aakash Research Lab, Fully funded by MHRD, India.
- Mobile App Development Incubation cell, Funded by HTC Global.
- Remote Center of IIT, Bombay fully funded by IIT, Bombay.
- Remote center of IIT, Kharaghpur fully funded by IIT, Kharaghpur.
- Google App for Education fully funded by google.
- Academic Partner with ORACLE fully funded by ORACLE.
- Partner with IBM and TCS.
He has received 24 lakhs fund from IIT, Bombay as well as IIT, Kharaghpur to conduct mega workshops and to improve IT infrastructure. He had fetched 300 Aakash tablets from IIT, Bombay for the staff and students to implement innovative ideas and to facilitate research work.
Dr. Patra Is Also A Technical Advisor For Alaxia, Japan.
- He is also an Editorial board member for the following journals and publication house.
- TATA MCGRAW HILL International Publication.
- International Journal of Human Computer Interaction.
- Bio info Publication (Executive Editor).
- International Journal of Advanced Science Engineering and Technology” (IJASET).
- International Journal of Research in Engineering and Advanced Technology.
- International Journal of Emerging Technology and Research.
- IEEE ICCSIT (2011).
- International Journal of Research in Computer and Communication Technology.
- CLICK 2014 (International Conference at Sri Sankara College, Enathur on 12-13, Feb, 14.
- He is also a reviewer for many research papers, books and Journals.
- Auditor for ISO audit certification process.
- He believes "Work is workship"..
- He has acted as Deputy presiding officer for GATE-2013, 2014 & 2015.
- He has acted as Chief Superintendent for many times.