Great importance is given to sports in MSAJCE besides academic activities. Students can get relieved and focused on physical activities. Sports activities help the students to keep them physically, mentally, emotionally and intellectually fit.
Our college provides a good platform for the students to get acquainted with both indoor and outdoor games.
- 01 Volley Ball
- 02 Basket Ball
- 03 Ball Badminton
- 04 Cricket
- 05 Foot Ball
- 06 Kabaddi
- 07 Table Tennis
- 08 Carrom
- 09 Chess
- 10 Athletics
Annual Sports Activities
- 01 Participation in Anna University, South Zone, TIES and Invitation Tournaments.
- 02Conducting Anna University Zonal and Inter-Zonal Tournaments.
- 03Conducting Annual Sports Day.
Sports Achievements In The Year 2014 And 2015
- 01 Volley ball team has won prestigious tournaments PSN Trophy at National level and Kumarasamy Trophy State level.
- 02 Volley ball team has secured the third place in the state level tournaments the TIES at Sairam Engineering College (2015) and Kongunadu College of Engineering (2014).
- 03 Secured 3rd place in sports fest and Sri Swamikannu inter collegiate volley ball tournament at Bharath University and IIT Madras, Chennai.
- 04 Cricket team is runner up in Jain Trophy at MNM Jain College of Engineering
- 05 Chess team secured 4th place in the JETS at St. Joseph’s College of Engineering
- 06 Foot ball team won the 4th place in ASAN Memorial and SSN Trophy at ASAN Memorial College of Arts & Science and SSN College of Engineering.
- 07 Ball badminton team secured 3rd place in the Anna University zone III tournament at Agni College of Technology.
- 08 Ball badminton team secured 3rd place in the Anna University zone III tournament at Agni College of Technology.
Sports Quota And Scholarship
The College is encouraging students talented in sports quota admissions and scholarship. Those who had represented District, State and National tournaments are eligible to apply for the sports quota and for scholarships under various sports and games.