- 01 Training and Placement cell is functioning effectively with a Training and placement officer (TPO), a placement Assistant and individual department placement coordinators.
- 02 Career guidance classes for all the learners are handled by training and placement personnel and experienced faculty members.
- 03 External trainers are also invited at regular intervals.
- 04 Awareness is given about competitive examinations such as TANCET, GATE, CAT, GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS and Government service examinations etc.
- 05 Many of our learners have been placed in various leading companies, industries, educational and R&D institutions in India and abroad
- 06 Institute-Industry interaction such as in-plant training, industrial visits, signing MoU with leading industries,etc.are developed.
- 07 Signed-up a MoU with KPMG, VINZAS Solutions Ltd, Jai Hind IAS Academy for the learners training and other activities.
A list of companies where our students are placed through ON/OFF Campus Interviews
Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC)
Entrepreneurship Development Cell was inaugurated on 31st July 2013, with an aim to promote entrepreneurship among learners. The cell is actively functioning under the Training and Placement department in the college.
The college received grants from EDI (Entrepreneurship Development Institute) to support various activities such as entrepreneurship awareness camp, business proposal competition and business presentation contest.