3D Printing & Reverse Engineering
The Students will be able
- 01 To gain knowledge and skills related to 3D printing technologies.
- 02 To learn the selection of material, equipment and development of a product for Industry 4.0 environment.
- 03 To understand the various software tools, process and techniques for digital manufacturing.
- 04 To apply these techniques into various applications.
The students will be able to
- 01 Develop CAD models for 3D printing.
- 02 Import and Export CAD data and generate .stl file.
- 03 Select a specific material for the given application.
- 04 Select a 3D printing process for an application.
- 05 Produce a product using 3D Printing or Additive Manufacturing (AM).